OluFemi A. Omitaomu, Ph.D.
Senior R&D Staff
Computational Systems Engineering and Cybernetics Group
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA.
Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.
Email: omitaomuoa AT ornl DOT gov
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering with concentration in Information Engineering, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Research Expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence in Energy Systems
- Anomaly Detection in Complex Systems
- Energy Infrastructure Siting and Analysis
- Disaster Risk Analysis and Emergency Management
- Cognitive Coupling of Human-Machine Interactions