Femi Omitaomu, Ph.D. (“He/Him/His”)
Group Leader and Senior R&D Staff
Computational Urban Sciences Group
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA.
Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.
Email: omitaomuoa AT ornl DOT gov
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering with concentration in Information Engineering, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Research Expertise:
- Energy Infrastructure Siting and Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence in Critical Infrastructure Systems
- Anomaly Detection in Complex Systems
- Disaster Risk Analysis and Urban Systems Resilience